Monday, January 9, 2012

Jan 9th

I won't be home tonight, but I'm packing food for the whole day, so I somewhat confidently list my eats for the day already!

When I woke up, I tried a different kind of tea from the tea box I got for Christmas:



Packed food:



2 pb + j sandwiches on sandwich thins (one of which I am eating right now, because I forgot to factor breakfast into things...doh)
1 tuna salad sandwich on sandwich thin, with 2 pickles
2 hardboiled eggs, and cheese, with 11 Wheat Thins (in crumbly end-of-box form)
2 medium carrots with 2 tbsp hummus

1805 calories, 137 grams of carbs

(I've started counting calories, not because it's really a main focus or that I'm trying to lose weight, but because I want to get an idea of whether I'm eating too little or too much)

It's low on carbs...I think I should be eating closer to 200 g. So I have this secret weapon, just in case I get hungry:



It's kind of a junk bar, but it's got the right amount of carbs/protein/calories, and it'll help if it needs to.

No comments:

Post a Comment