Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6th

I have been snacking crazily all day. I just can't seem to get enough.

Breakfast: 2 packets of Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal (meh...I was at Mitch`s house, and had to make do)

Lunch:



Deeeelicious wraps made with salad, hummus, mushrooms, and hungarian salami.

Snacks:

10 almonds to get me through until lunch.

About a thousand slices of this:



It`s a problem

Also, I had 2 apples with maybe 4 tbsp of peanut butter (finished off the jar) immediately after lunch.

Also, I am currently sipping my way through this:



I just did a really rough tally, and I`ve had about 1000 calories worth of snacks today...and it`s barely 4 pm. I still have supper and one more snack to devour, probably.

As is probably obvious, I`m struggling with how to get enough calories without carbs. Hungarian salami is not the solution, but I have noticed that it`s hard to lower carbs without lowering calories. I really don`t want to add a huge amount of unhealthy fat and protein, but I need to add enough to feel full. I could also be incorporating a lot more vegetables, which might help me feel less like I`m either starving or gorging.

No comments:

Post a Comment