Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekend, Jan 7-8th

I was gone all weekend and didn't have much control over what I ate, but I did my best, given the circumstances.

Saturday:
Breakfast - 1.5ish cups of plain oatmeal with 1 or 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
Snack - 1 slice of whole wheat bread with 1 tbsp Nutella (avoiding Nutella from now on...not anywhere near as healthy as it advertises itself)
Lunch - A Lean Cuisine frozen dinner...can't remember which one, but it had around 30 g of carbs
- 1 cup Silhouette strawberry yogurt
Snacks - 2 nut bars, can't remember which ones, too lazy to check
Supper - 2 cups chicken fried rice
Snacks - 11 Wheat Thins with 2-3 tbsp pb
- 1 piece of pizza

Sunday:
Breakfast - 22 Wheat Thins with 3 tbsp pb
Supper (breakfast was at 12) - a sausage mcmuffin made with a whole wheat sandwich thin, colby cheese, 1 egg, and a sausage round
- 2 small apples with 4 tbsp pb (Kraft natural, less carbs, I mixed some cinnamon in with it and it was delicious)
Snack - soymilk peppermint chai

It wasn't a great weekend food-wise. I ate too much on Saturday and too little today. I felt really lethargic all day today too, possibly because of Saturday's eats. All in all, it wasn't horrible, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment