Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10th

I took some pictures on my phone, which I can't share, because...where the hell is my usb cable?

Breakfast
- 2 packages of Reduced Sugar Peaches and Cream oatmeal
- 1 tbsp pb

Lunch
- Gigantic Cobb salad I bought at school

Snack
- 2 calcium chews
- 1 glass "less sugar" iced tea

Supper

I've been craving a veggie burger for a while, so I tried these:




Pretty damn good with ketchup, mustard, a bit of colby cheese, and a pickle.



I'm around 1600 calories right now. I'm going to try to stay under 2000 today (I was unsuccessful yesterday, due to a minor chocolate attack). It's only 5 pm though, so I don't know how well that's going to work. I am having a really hard time pacing myself when I eat every couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment